Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Biphasic Sleep - Day 5

I went to bed at 1:50ish AM, and was starting to feel tired 20 minutes before going to bed. I set my alarm clock as a backup in case I didn't awake by myself, and it was really useful because I was going for another 90 minutes of sleep. I'll try and not set it too late next time so that I don't start another cycle. I now wake up by myself after my naps, but not yet after my 4.5 hour core sleep, my body still isn't completely used to it. I'm starting to disagree with my mom, who thinks that sleeping 6hours per day isn't enough for a 14 year old, even though I explained her many times how biphasic sleep works. I'll try and do some research to see if it's ''dangerous'' for teenager, but I seriously doubt.

The naps are really refreshing, even if the alarm woke me up at 7:50PM. I didn't have any problems getting out of bed whatsoever.
Cactus

P.S: Happy Birthday William :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

william william ou william guillaume ? lol en tt cas je savais pas mdr. mais c vrai ke minimun pr un ado ca doit etre 8 h pr etre vrement bien ya les docteurs et tt ca ki disent ke les jeunes not pa assez de sommeil blabla ... bon la jve arreter decrire paske je raconte ma vie
wesh :P xoxo