Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Biphasic Sleep - Day 4

Sleeping 4.5 hours wasn't a bad idea, even though I was a bit tired when the alarm clock woke me up at 6:30. I kept yawning for about one hour, so my body didn't adapt yet :) but I was fine the rest of the day, feeling slightly sleepy during the first class hours. Tonight I'll try and have another 4.5 hour core sleep to see how tired I'll be when I woke up. I have a feeling that the nap is going to be wonderful...

Sometimes you feel like killing someone. My sister woke me up 20 minutes before the end of my sleep cycle, and I was tired for the next 2 hours, I think I'm starting to be addicted.. Anyway, I'll have to explain for the 10th time the importance of letting me wake up by myself. Tonight I'm still going for a 4.5 hour core sleep.
Cactus

No comments: