Monday, March 12, 2007

Biphasic Sleep - Day 3

I gave myself 10 minutes to fall asleep, and went to bed at 0:20 AM. But I couldn't sleep for half an hour because of my nap; my body didn't adapt completely yet. Nevertheless, I woke up at 5:10 AM by myself, but I slept for another cycle because I felt that I was going to be too tired all day long. I woke up at 6:40, and was tired physically (again, because of the bikeriding and the lack of monophasic sleep), but I wasn't groggy at all, and even if the alarm clock woke me up, I was ready for highschool.

The nap felt great :). It took me 5 minutes to all asleep, and I woke up by myself, after on complete sleep cycle. Maybe my body is adapting faster than expected, that would be really great. Since I had a very good nap, I'll try and fall asleep around 2 AM, and do a 4.5 hour core sleep. Let's see how it works out.
Cactus

No comments: